Wednesday, August 30, 2006

After a long time.....

So, it was a good day! I got some time to speak with two of my friends whom I consider very close.....One's my "bestest" bud in India (the one I'd talked about in the previous post) with whom I voice chatted in the morning....Something about this guy. He loves to laugh as much as I do...and I guess thats one thing that we enjoy the most in each other...The entire chat session was great and was totally refreshing..Brought back a lot of memories! After which I got back to work. Something about me too! Well, I am a kind of person who wouldnt want to share about my personal life with anyone easily...There are just very very few people with whom I do that...All my emotions, feelings and thoughts have always been a guarded fort.

So, after that voice chat session, in the afternoon, I had one more good chat with another guy who's in the US. We did our Masters together....Among the lot in our group of friends here, I have always felt a special bonding with him, but have never really got a chance to get closer with him...And today, after a very long time, we got a chance to chat at length....one talk led to another and finally, before I could realise, I'd talked a lot about some of the good and bad incidents that happened in the past to him....It was a long time since I'd spoken like that to anyone and this just came out naturally.....In the end, I felt very happy about the chat.It did a lot of good to me. But, we still have a lot more left to talk....

I was just thinking about how time heals everything in life. "Time is the best healer of all rifts in life!" So very true...There have been some sad incidents in the past and still, life has moved on! Taking inspiration from this, I started working towards my thesis and it was indeed a very very good day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

machi....
gud tht u r logging ur day-today stuffs...its gud tht u look back wat happened in tht day and take out a msg from it and look ahead towards ur goal...

i am glad tht we had tht chat :) the way u feel abt me is the same way i feel abt u....

and time is indeed the best healer... though time heals everything it still leaves a scar(a mark of it) in some form to make sure that we dont forget those things once for all...

Vidhya Venkat said...

well said sundar....definitely there are scars.......

Anonymous said...

Hey viddy, this is no exaggeration. I seriously like the way you write. U've me inspired to write my own (private?!) blog :)

and yeah, time is a healer.. only because it runs so freakin' fast. So we need to grow out of sad memories/events and make most of our time before we realise we are like.... 40 or something (cos its way too old) :)

LIVE IT UP!!!

keep writing vids!

shrimats.

Vidhya Venkat said...

thanks cheemz! hope u make ur blog public some day!

Anonymous said...

vidhya.....ur blog is simply superb!!!
"All my emotions, feelings and thoughts have always been a guarded fort"----->thats really true machi"You ve always been a closed book....I feel ur blog tells more abt u .......keep writing so that I ll get to know more abt u :))