Monday, August 28, 2006

The first one!

Phew!!! Finally I am here too! I've been wanting to do this for quite sometime now.....to pen down my thoughts, incidents and day-to-day encounters with people......or write about moments which I never want to forget in life....be it the best ones or the worst....For some reason, that was the last thing I ever thought about at the end of every day! But, of late I've found, writing gives so much clarity of thought and helps you bring out so many emotions and feelings which go unsaid otherwise.....

So here's my first post and I hope I continue this for a long time..I'd like to dedicate this first post to a person who's my best friend...We did our Masters together here at Lafayette and he's literally seen and shared every moment of my joys and disappointments....He recently got a job at "The Mathworks Inc" at Boston and has started his career today. So, here's to him! Thanks for all that you've been to me in the last 2 years. Your mere presence has kept me going and has inspired me a lot. Hearty congratulations to you.....
Miss you so much!

PS: The person I'm talking about is Santhosh (aka Sandy) for people who know him.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much Dear for dedicating the blog to me! I miss you veeeeeeeeeery much....Always remember "when the going gets tough, Tough people get going" you are one those kinds......I am always there for you..ANYTIME! Good Luck with your thesis!
Santhosh..........

Anonymous said...

hey...vidhyaaa..what is this?? too much senti...when everybdy says that u dont get emotional or senti..i know very well...u r the most sensitive girl inside..pull urself togather....and keep it going...all the best for ur thesis...i know u have the caliber to do wonders !!!!! keep ur spirit high !!!!

Vidhya Venkat said...

Hey Aarthi!

Not senti and all..I am still in the best of spirits! But, just wanted to dedicated this first one to Sandy...thats all......anyways, keep coming by Aarthi and thanks for those words!

Pensieve said...

Welcome dear !!!

Unknown said...

machi,
ore senti-a pottu thaakkura po...
anyway ur support and comments were one of the main reasons for me to continue writing my blog...
so surely i will visit ur blog and will post my comments :)
keep writing.....

Vidhya Venkat said...

Thanks Akila and Sundar! Hope I keep up this enthu for a long time...

Amit said...

I am missing Sandy too ;), how was ur first day at work Sandy?? n whr is our party????

Keep blogging team mate..

Anonymous said...

Everybody misses Sandy! :)

neat post. nice way to start!

And the big T's gonna work your way. Stay cool and loads of luck!

shrimats