From the moment I landed in Chennai, until I left, there was not even one single moment where I didnt enjoy. My best bud and my chithi were there at the airport to see me and I felt too damn happy seeing them. Was excited to see the chennai crowd, to listen to those early morning songs in the tea-kadais, to see the pallavan buses, to listen to FM, to see those huge posters,advertisements and boards about new movies, to feel the early-morning breeze which said "sorgame endraalum adhu namma oora pola varumaa" on my face, and to just know you are in a place that totally belongs to you!
Went to my chithi's place where she had steaming idlis,coconut chatni and sambar for breakfast. And after a real heavy breakfast, my friend came and picked me up for my medical checkup the next day. Had a thorough medical checkup done the next day and I was peaceful to know I was completely alright. Spent the next 2 days with my cousin and with her super-cute kid and never missed to have a single heavy meal in the 1 week I spent in India.
And, sudden change of plans, my parents couldnt make it to Chennai and so I had to travel to Kenya to see them. So, booked tickets to Kenya. And tears rolled down my cheeks when I saw my mom at the airport. So, had a wonderful 8 days at Kenya where amma made every possible dish that I liked. Bascially, Kenya-la rest eduthu rest eduthu tired aagiten.
And then, the last 4 days in India were good! I spent a lot of time with my friends at the beach, spencers and watched movies. Did lil bit of shopping too. Finally the day came when I had to leave Chennai which was the worst feeling ever. I never wanted to!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
nee continous-a rest eduthu irunthirukka koodatha...rest vittu rest vittu rest eduthirukkanum....
seri... blade-thaan..othukkuren.....
Post a Comment