Thursday, December 14, 2006

Endrum Natpudan......- Part-I

There's just been one thing thats been exciting to think about in the past 3-4 days.....It is the feeling that I am going to be seeing my closest circle of friends tomorrow.....Yes, they all are coming to Lafayette for the graduation ceremony on Saturday...
These are folks with whom I've spent most of my time in Lafayette, who've undergone the same experiences I underwent in this place and they have just been my world for the past 2 and half years. I am really looking forward to seeing them and having a great, fun weekend....

I am sure this is a loooooooooong post, but, its worth it and these folks deserve this! There's just too much to write about each and everyone, so I'm writing one line about everyone that flashes on my mind when I think about them.

Here we go, meet the dudes and dudettes!


"Jiljivappu" Aarthi: The name says it all! We've had the funniest times listening to her futile attempts at speaking tamil....A few examples to prove this fact: jiljivappu, rendu eedu thuni.....








Aravind a.k.a D-Ma : Popularly known as "Dma", he and his camera have been responsible for us being able to treasure memories of all our times spent together....





Shrimathi a.k.a Cheems: The youngest in the group and the hyper-active girl! Her enthusiasm is too contagious......




Chowdhry a.k.a Beedi: Calls himself "Mr.Palmanasukaaran" and his acrobatic skills have never failed to impress "many". This guy is a "cheapo" (for obvious reasons) and has been a major source of entertainment to the group.





Gokul a.k.a GD: Nobody can ever beat GD in cracking a joke at the right time. His sense of humor and the "nakkal" dialogues has always kept the group alive!


I'm not able to upload more pics...Check out part-II and part-III.....

3 comments:

Sundar said...

how come shrimathi comes after aravind???? she shd be after sasi...y this partiality??? :)

Vidhya Venkat said...

hey sundar! blog-a padichutu urupadiyaa comment ezhudhunaa, idhelaam note pannu...
it was because, I had saved shrimathi's pic as cheems and so she came after Aravind! aiyo..idhuku oru explanation vera!

Sundar said...

eppadi matter-a note pannen paathella....