
Sasi : Fondly called as "Bhattar", he's the next Vaali! He writes amazing poems in tamil.....Here's a link to one of those poems which I loved:
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7291/2314/1600/kangal.5.jpg

Subha a.k.a Vaathu a.k.a dubuks: She cooks awesome, has been responsible for us having good food at Lafayette and is an awesome host. Has great taste in choosing the right outfits.....With the little telugu she knows, she's made many of us in the group speak telugu.

Sumi: The fitness-freak of the gumbal....Has a great sense of humor and she's the only one who has the ability to manage people like Chowdhry and pay them back on their own coin.

Sundar: The proud founder of the IHRC - I Hate Raji Club and the ko.pa.se (kolgai parapu seyalaalar) of the club. The club is going great guns only because of him. Talks strictly in long sentences, digs out and analyzes anything to the core before accepting the facts.

Viji: The greatest Rajinikanth Fan I have or without exaggeration, the world has ever seen! Nothing motivates/energizes more than a Rajinikanth song/movie. She's terrifically confident and I just luv the way she carries herself.
And finally!

Me: ??????
The above space is for people (no one knows me better than these folks) to write about me!
Folks, we are an awesome group and lets live endrum natpudan!
(Photo Courtesy: Santhosh)(Thanks for making this awesome collage Sandy!)
5 comments:
"blog paadicha comment eluthanum "appdinu nee prabhuva miratanathu naaala naan etha eluthala......
Nice blog gal!!
I always love reading ur blogs.....
Keep writing !!
"blog paadicha comment eluthanum "appdinu nee prabhuva miratanathu naaala naan etha eluthala......
Nice blog gal!!
I always love reading ur blogs.....
Keep writing !!
sumitha
machi....en photo-kku pathila namma rendu peru photo-va pottu irukkanum....
@sundar: indha blog elaarukum common....nammala pathi thaniyaa oru blog ezhudharen...adhu dedicated only for us!
enna ok vaa? catch my point?
sokka sonna ya...
naan kooda nammala pathi oru blog eluthalaamnu nenaichen...
same same..like like.... :)
Post a Comment