I think I've never felt life to be so monotonous since I was born :)
I assume the major reason for the "non-boring" aspect was the fact I was always with a group, hanging out together and atleast one face to see when I wake up every morning and atleast one person to talk to about how the day was before I went to bed....From the very fact that I'm rambling something so incoherent, I dont want to write more. It'll probably take a long while for me to start the blogging spree again. Come on! There has to be something interesting that should happen in life to write about!
I'm really really looking forward to:
1. C's grad party in Lafayette... It's going to be so nostalgic to visit Lafayette again!
2. ARR's concert in Atlanta
3. My parents visit in June
As of now, nothing else is exciting in life :(
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment