Friday, October 19, 2007

The beautiful Fall.....


[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyone has just finished Thanksgiving dinner and are groaning over their fullness.]
Rachel: You know what we should all do? We should play that game where everyone says one thing that they're thankful for.
Joey: Ooh-ooh, I! I am thankful for this beautiful fall we've been having.
Monica: That's very nice.
Chandler: That's sweet, Joey.
Joey: Yeah, the other day I was at the bus-stop and this lovely fall breeze came in out of nowhere and blew this chick's skirt right up. Oh! Which reminds me, I'm also thankful for thongs.
Joey: I mean, it's not so much an underpant as it is a feat of engineering. I mean, it's amazing how much they can do with so little material! And the way they play with your mind! Is it there? Is it not there?
Chandler: Are you aware that you're still talking?
Monica: Is anyone thankful for anything else besides a thong?

As much as Joey is thankful for the beautiful fall for reasons we all know, I'm REALLY thankful for the beautiful fall we've been having. This is my first experience of Fall colors and its the most beautiful thing one can keep looking at!

I mean it's amazing how the leaves change colors like that! My office is situated in the woods with all these trees in vibrant colors and there's a lake with the trees bordering it. I have started taking afternoon walks after lunch, sit a on a bench just near the lake and enjoy looking at the trees......I seriously cant get enough of the colors!


No comments: