Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Real Party.....

Event : Madness!
Place : Graham Central Station
Date : 09/16/2006
Day : Saturday
Time : Midnight

Yes, we were at the Graham Station! (a club in Lafayette). The same bunch of people at Lafayette, Cheems,Chowdhry,Soc,Parate and I with the addition of Poornima this time. With Poornima and Cheems in their own power-dressing (Girls, both of you looked awesome!), and the guys in what I can call a "decent" attire, we reached the club at around midnight and the party began. I got to see the real American way of partying.....Huge crowd, dancing, drinking, people yelling at the top of their lungs and absolute Madness everywhere!
We remained in our little group with Chowdhry and Cheems being the stars of the night. Non-stop dancing of all kinds! (even Bharatnatyam and "namma ooru dapaanguthu" - clapping hands with beer bottles on the top of their heads)....I, the only passive witness, was rolling with laughter over the crazy things that a little alcohol does to people. (by people, I refer to our very own group!)......Every moment was memorable and finally, all was well. Though I didnt dance, I had loads of fun just hanging around with these people....There are some more incidents which I'm not supposed to "disclose" to the public, because "whatever happens in Lafayette, stays in Lafayette!"...So, we had a good night's rest and are back on track with school/work today! and that's how my weekend was....

P.S : In case any of you are interested in the specific incidents, (I have one incident for everyone in the group which can literally crack you up), buzz me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well.. vidhya..wat can i say..
only u can translate something that crazy into such a nice blog..hatsoff to u girl..
how do i wish more people were around to share the madness on the dancefloor:)))it was one fun night thanks u guys
cheers!!
poornima

Anonymous said...

well.. vidhya..wat can i say..
only u can translate something that crazy into such a nice blog..hatsoff to u girl..
how do i wish more people were around to share the madness on the dancefloor:)))it was one fun night thanks u guys
cheers!!
poornima

Unknown said...

machi,
Chowds-a santhosha-ma irukka vidalyame neenga....annikke night-e mappu-la enakku call panni polambunaan :) (along with our officer)

anyway I've heard Kothaala Thevan's story.....waiting for Virumaandi's version of the story...

To cheems,
un thambi santhoshama irukrathu pudikkalaya unakku????

Vidhya Venkat said...

@ sundar: aniku avana sandhoshama iruka viturundhaa, aprum, father of foreign country level aagirukum...so total control!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.