Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Whatever happens!

This is kind of a very spiritual and emotional post!......I felt like writing about this probably because, I prayed well and meditated after a long time yesterday and it feels good. I'm feeling totally at peace now.....
The GITA UPADESAM is considered to be the most vital part of the Bhagavad Gita, since Lord Krishna tells the GITA UPADESAM to Arjuna. Sometimes, when life is too damn rough and things go totally out of control for me, this is the only thing that gives me hope and courage to withstand the stress and pressure of the situation....The following is an English Translation of the GEETHA SAARAM.

FAITH

Whatever happened was for good
Whatever is happening is also for the good
Whatever will happen will also be for good
What did you lose of your own that you are crying for?
What did you bring with you that you have lost?
What did you create that has been destroyed?
Whatever you possess, you have got it from here
Whatever you gave, you gave it here
Whatever belongs to you today, it belonged to someone else yesterday
And tomorrow it will belong to someone else.

“CHANGE IS THE RULE OF NATURE”

Dearest,
As I look back at my life, I find you helping me in every stage of my life and never once have you left me alone. Be it in my successes or failures, you have been there, helping me succeed, giving me the mental strength to withstand failures and come back alive and kicking. Thank you for being so kind to me, thank you for your blessings all along my life, thank you for taking care of me and thank you for everything.

SARVAM SAMARPANAM.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

yaaru antha "Dearest"...
onnume puriyala ulagathula...
ennavo nadakkuthu marmamai irukkuthu...
;)

Vazhga Vazhamudan....

Vidhya Venkat said...

hey loose sundar!I wanted to thank God for whatever he's given me till now...
and I surrender everything completely to God! adhaan artham! Sarvam Samarpanam!

Anonymous said...

vidhya give a try at some of paulo coelho's books too - Maktub, The Alchemist - its interesting sometimes - he talks in an interesting way abt god, destiny, luck, fate and all those ;)you'll like it for sure

Unknown said...

oh!! ok....nee un aala nenaichu solluriyonnu nenaichen :D
my bad!!!

btw which GOD kitta samarpanam aana-ngratha naan therinjikkalaama??

Vidhya Venkat said...

Which GOD-laam illa,..There's just one person!

Vidhya Venkat said...

@socratees: I've already read The Alchemist and its one of my most favorites. Yet to read Paulo Coelho's other books! Thanks!

Amit said...

Vids,

never knew the philosophical side of you, n the spiritual one too..

well written, if were a human (thank god I am not), I would have driven my inspiration from this post.

Anonymous said...

lol@amit. yes one person! nice post vidhya as usual. profound. i remember seeing gita charam in ur room? right?

Vidhya Venkat said...

@cheemz: yes, I got it from India in December. It used to be in my room in G176....

Sasi said...

Cha vidhiya ! Annikku Avlo pesinappo-vum 'Alchemist' is One of your most favourite-nnu sollavey illayey !!!

Vidhya Venkat said...

@ Sasi: Yeah, I liked it a lot Sasi....I liked it because, I could imagine and visualize the characteristics just like in a movie which I cant normally do while reading any other book.

Sreekrishnan said...

yup true ... this is one of the best said lines ever in history ... Hats of to the "real" krishna !! :P

is this anyway related as Krishna Jayanthi spl? ..Sep 14 !!

... and stole that GITA updaesam pic from ur orkut profile !! ...

Vidhya Venkat said...

@ sreekrishnav: No, it wasnt related to Krishna Jayanthi and all....The thot just came up randomly!