Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My first snow!!!!

And it was just like I'd always imagined!!!I am totally excited.....Sitting by the window with a mug of coffee and watching the snow settle down on the window panes has been awesome......I really really wish I had some company to go out and start playing with the snow....I want to make a snowman :( Nevertheless feeling and smelling the fresh snow was wooooooow!!!!

Let me be the crazy girl who goes all gaga over the snowfall! But who cares!
And Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Happy Valentines day folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vaaddii!!..inum konjam nal pogatum..i expect a snow article with explicit lang!;)))))))

and happy valentine's macha..

-poornima

Sundar said...

some one already spoke my words above...
"intha snow saniyan en uyira vaanguthu"-nnu nee sollratha kaettu naan ROFTL panna poren....

and belated happy valentines day... anyways i hope u(we) had a gr8 time on that day...