So, here I am again after a "REAL" long time...
Lot of things have happened.....Have had guests at home, been damn busy at work, visiting a lot of places.So thats how life's been.
My parents are here in the US of A visiting me.I am having a ball of a time taking them to places.I myself am seeing some of these places for the first time.
In the last month and a half or so, we've visted Niagara,NYC,SFO,Orlando,Columbus,DC,Boston. Now thats a huge list and I'm just tired of travelling.I've got the cloy effect.I just want to stay home and relax..Its like, we've been going out almost every weekend. I'm waiting for winter to arrive so I am just bound to stay home. I want my own space, want to do stuff I like at home and enjoy the solitude. And God only knows until how long I can get this solitude and "my space"!
Apart from that, life's jut been the same.Watched a couple of movies over the weekend
1. The heartbreak kid - An ultimate time-pass movie
2. Ammuvaagiya naan - Quite a nice movie, beautiful screenplay and some very good dialogues
(Review to follow in a seperate post)
Life's becoming really stale.I am bored to death.I already feel old.I want someone else to live my days and my life for sometime so I can sit back, relax and watch them do it! Ok, I dont make sense anymore.Let me stop here and be back with some no-nonsense.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SFO??? I dint know that u were in SFO. anyway hope u had a gud time.
@sundar: I wasnt in SFO...My parents were...oru korvaiya vandhudhenu apdi ezhudhinen :D
Post a Comment