Sometime back, I guess it was on C's B'day, we had been to a Thai Restaurant and were talking about what was the best time in everyone's life...It was my turn and I told the best ever phase of my life was when I was in Pune, India doing my internship at Symantec for 6 months.....It was indeed the best phase for many of us who did our internships there....There's already a blog about it here: http://balajiscribbles.wordpress.com/2006/10/27/best-time-in-my-life-relevant-to-our-pune-gang/
I call this the best time in my life because, I was living life the way I had always dreamt of, loads of fun and did not have to worry about anything in life. An amazing set of friends, unforgettable trips, totally dependable people and there wasnt a single moment when we stopped laughing.....I wanted life to go on endless during those times...And some of these people have indeed become what you call "Friends for life".....
And, surprisingly, may be unbelievably, I am getting to see and feel the same happiness again now! For the past 2 months....Life's never been this much fun anytime (of course apart from the time during Phase-1).....I think I feel this because, I can totally connect people here with the Phase-1 people and I can even relate their qualities....Though each of us have been having our own work,thesis,courses and what not, we've had some incredible times....The laughter has really never stopped until now! Every person's enthusiasm in the group is just too contagious, especially, Cheems....When she starts sthg with enthusiasm, then there's nothing that can object it at that point! Start misic after that!
I wanted to write about each person in the group in detail..But, may be it needs some more time! But, Guys, I just want to thank you all so much for giving me such a wonderful time and company....Will miss you all loads! I really do hope, we remain "Friends for Life"!!!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww.. I really hope so too! I just can't begin to think abt the next semester without u guys.. This sure is/was one helluva period. Wat FUN!! And 2 weeks to go... and much more to come!
Post a Comment