Thursday, October 12, 2006

Reassurance!

This post is just a reassurance to myself that everything has gone right until now, and I hope everything falls in place on the Wednesday of the next week! Yup! Thats when I defend my Master's thesis.....I consider it a significant achievement in my life and its of course a very very BIGGGGGGGGG day for me.....I have done all that I can until now, from my side, and at this moment, I leave everything to Him. I hope He gives me the inner strength and courage to fight it off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you will vids.. all da best. I am in da same boat..

Vidhya Venkat said...

@amit: Thanks a lot....Yeah, have done all the work we can and hoping for the rest to go well! Good lukc to u too!

Sundar said...

hi,

u have definitely worked hard for this. Hard work never fails and u have always been an example for this. So i am sure u will do well and excel in this. My best wishes are always there for u.

Sasi said...

Good Luck !!!

Anonymous said...

You surely will!!! Good luck and all my prayers for you! do well!